Toamasina and Mahajanga seafronts (in town): "Guitare serenades and kebab at seafront" Top 5 Page for this destination Madagascar Nightlife Tip by Norali
Madagascar Nightlife: 8 reviews and 7 photos
This is a picturesque activity in Toamasina and Mahajanga seafront. It's not about bathing. In the evenings, holidaymakers use to gather in seafront, where stalls sell smelling kebab with veggie relish (lasary). Here and there, you will here acapella songs (sometimes with guitar or harmonica) from those gathering or youngsters talking loud... An exciting street nightlife I experienced in Toamasina and Mahajanga since it is unthinkable in Tana streets (for safety reason).
Ouch!! For you, forget about eating food from those stalls (sour and acidic relish won't prevent you from diarrhea :-). Rather eat kebab alone instead.
At seafront outside urban areas, it's likely that you are going to immerse in a group of holidaymakers... and, why not, experience the same seafront nightlife. This time, kebab and lasary should be safer for you if you and your friends prepare it.
Dress Code: No tie required :-))
More Reviews (105)
- See All Foza Orana: 2009 crisis emblem
- See All Ampefy - Itasy area
- See All Night-service drugstores
- See All Romazava, the "other" national dish
- See All The best comfort food for sweettoothed...
- See All Religion- Belief system
- See All Cycling to sightseeing, with the help of...
- See All A smiling person is not making fun of...
- See All Manakara
- See All Hotel tarriffs and booking in Madagascar
- See All Air-Madagascar international & internal...
- Medecines, Mosquito repellent,...
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Madagascar?Share Your Travels