"Hire a guide or miss hidden jewels!" Top 5 Page for this destination Madagascar Transportation Tip by Norali
Madagascar Transportation: 33 reviews and 31 photos
One thing interesting in long trips is that they enable you to drive while escaping from crowded urban cities like Tana and, why not, drive in empty roads. Thus, a chauffeur is not always needed for your long trips, guiding is mandatory. First, without a guide, you would miss hidden gems. Second, he would serve as translator if needed. Third, he would know about how to preserve safety....
Beware of fake guides though!! => See my tourist traps tip
One thing however: if you intend to only visit nature reserves and national parks, hire a driver to lead you there.. and hire ANGAP guide while entering parks and reserves. It would cost you less and money would go to those guys who know about animals, plants, hidden places and best moments to find them
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in Madagascar (5)
More Reviews (103)
- See All Foza Orana: 2009 crisis emblem
- See All Ampefy - Itasy area
- See All Night-service drugstores
- See All Romazava, the "other" national dish
- See All The best comfort food for sweettoothed...
- See All Religion- Belief system
- See All Cycling to sightseeing, with the help of...
- See All A smiling person is not making fun of...
- See All Silence, serenity.. only nature would...
- See All Manakara
- See All Hotel tarriffs and booking in Madagascar
- Medecines, Mosquito repellent,...
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Madagascar?Share Your Travels