"Red Canyon View-Outside of Lander, WY" Wyoming Things to Do Tip by Got_Snow
Wyoming Things to Do: 159 reviews and 314 photos
Red Canyon is just south of Lander, Wyoming. The view from up here in the morning or evening are absolutely outstanding! If you keep going south on this highway you will come to South Pass and Atlantic City which are old gold mining towns.
Directions: South of Lander, Wyoming
More Things to Do in Wyoming (3)
More Reviews (24)
- See All Charlie the Moose
- See All Bouldering in Sinks Canyon
- Plane to Jackson Hole, WY
- See All The Lander Bar Halloween 2002
- Wildlife: Do not bother wild animals!
Got_Snow's Related Pages
Have you been to Wyoming?Share Your Travels