"Diving in the Whitsundays." Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Things to Do Tip by Steve-H
Whitsunday Islands Things to Do: 62 reviews and 69 photos
The Whitsunday Express took us to Tongue Bay for a spot of snorkeling, these are bat fish, about 2 feet across and very friendly, there is a reef there that you can swim over but no one is allowed ashore as the turtles must not be disturbed.
The crew dropped a few pellets of fish food into the water to encourage them, this ensures they they are always there for the tourists...like me.
More Reviews (31)
- See All Sailing around the Whitsundays.
- See All Kissing is allowed.
- See All Take a hat.
- See All Go there it`s beautiful.
- See All Don`t forget there is no mains power.
- See All Slip, Slap, Slop!