"From the airport (Heathrow)" Top 5 Page for this destination Airports (travel to and from) Tip by sourbugger
Airports (travel to and from), London: 190 reviews and 128 photos
The Piccadilly line trains (London underground) from Heathrow (terminal 1,2 ,3,4, and Terminal 5) are somewhat slow - but it will save you some dough.
An all zones travel card is currently 8.90 Pounds (off peak after 9.30am). It will take about an hour or so depending upon where you final destination is.
I would avoid the Heathrow express - it claims "15 Minutes every 15 minutes" - but it had to withdraw this advert recently as it did not fulfill advertising standards! (20-25 mins would be closer). In addition it was recently slated as being more expensive than CONCORDE !! (1 Pound 28p a mile against 1 pound a mile based on a 3,500 mile trip to NYC)
It only really is of use if you hotel is very near Paddington Station . (cost 21 pounds single ! Gulp !!)
More Transportation in London (21)
More Reviews (266)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels