"Watch a "Mascletà", if you are lucky" Valencia Things to Do Tip by DanielF
Valencia Things to Do: 525 reviews and 1,179 photos
On a daily basis, flower vendors occupy the explanade in front of the City Hall, but ocasionaly they will yield to the most important mascletaes (noisy daytime sets of firecrackers) in the city, particularly during the Falles festival. (See local customs tip).
This Square can indeed be considered as the heart of Valencia, as some of the main streets in the city converge here:
- Saint Vincent Street leads to the Cathedral and Queen's Square.
- Boats Street leads to the financial heart of the city.
- María Cristina Avenue leads to the Central Market and Llotja.
- Marqués de Sotelo leads to the train station.
More Things to Do in Valencia (95)
More Reviews (54)
- See All An updated classical
- See All Holy Week in Valence
- See All Blasco Ibáñez Avenue
- See All Metro
- See All The Horta
- See All Poet Querol Street
DanielF's Related Pages
Have you been to Valencia?Share Your Travels