"St Patricks Cathedral" St. Louis Cathedral Tip by Jmill42
St. Louis Cathedral, New Orleans: 38 reviews and 83 photos
This is a good building to get familiar with. It is centrally located to all the fun of Bourbon St. and the surrounding areas. Plus, there are numerous places to eat, party, and most importantly, PARK! Take a minute or two to go into the church. The interior is very beautiful.
Address: 615 Pere Antoine Alley
Directions: Facing Jackson Square
More Things to Do in New Orleans (15)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Late Night Munchies
- See All Another Dance Club?
- See All The Seedy Underbelly of New Orleans!
- See All Zydeco Music and Cajun Spice
- See All The Most Important Man in NOLA's History
- See All Very Elegant Hotel
Jmill42's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels