"Justizpalast - The palace of Justice" Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstor - Karlsplatz - Stachus Tip by Henkster
Karlstor - Karlsplatz - Stachus, Munich: 41 reviews and 71 photos
Justizpalast was erected between 1891-97 by star-architect Friedrich von Thiersch and combines Renaissance and Baroque elements. Today it still houses Bavaria's highest court.
It is a fascinating building and that's why I dedicated a travelogue to it.
Address: Karlsplatz, 80335 Munich
Directions: Across from Karlsplatz/Stachus Square.
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels