+++ several names +++: "Cabarets with live music" Top 5 Page for this destination Antananarivo Nightlife Tip by Norali
Antananarivo Nightlife: 7 reviews and 6 photos
On week-end nights, restaurants and other premices dedicated to entertainment attract people who are seeking for some exciting shows.
Those shows are blues and jazz live music, starring talented local artists (mostly interpreting Malagasy and European standards and their own songs)..
Audience is mostly made of up to 25 as youngsters use to go to nightclubs for techno or dance, pop music.
Also, it could be a nice program for your St-Valentine celebration, to accompany the red rose whenever you and your honey happen to celebrate it in Tana. On such occasions, there use to be special programs (duets, food, classical jazzy love songs). Check the newspapers the days before Feb. 14, the rooms & clubs use to advertise about their St-Valentine evening program.
Addresses: Le Glacier Analakely, RADAMA Hôtel, La Boussole, Le Pavé, Capitol
For other types of shows, check it out:
Dress Code: No rotten jeans :-)
Theme: Live Music
More Nightlife in Antananarivo (3)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Outcool Web Bar, your best web...
- See All Zoma mahafinaritra: Cool Fridays
- See All Second-hand book stalls
- See All RL, Burberry, Gap, Dockers, Zara...
- See All Créole cuisine !
- See All Countryside Hiking
- See All Early birds, welcome !
- In Summer (Dec-March)
- See All Bus anyone ? I'll rely on my feet and...
- See All Never walk in urban Tana streets at...
- See All No metro neither tub in Tana
- Rather an expensive hotel in urban Tana
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Antananarivo?Share Your Travels