"Coinsquare: details of the square part 3" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Things to Do Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Things to Do: 26 reviews and 26 photos
...And if it is not enough yet, you even will discover a THIRD circle, and you might wonder what it means.
Well...this circle represents the youngest of the coins. It was dated "1647".
This coin was of extra importance in the process of tracing back the date the treasure had been hidden.
It shows the Bourgondian Cross probably originating from the reign of Philips IV (1621-1665).
designer was Mr. Koole
More Things to Do in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (38)
More Reviews (142)
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Queens day: again a playback show
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels