"The English Tower" English Tower - Torre de Los Ingleses Tip by wadekorzan
English Tower - Torre de Los Ingleses, Buenos Aires: 18 reviews and 33 photos
This English Tower was a gift to the Argentine people from the UK. There is a big English influence still to be seen in Argentina, as the English came and built the railways. This tower is located just across from the main railway station called Retiro. On certain days, you can go up to the top of the tower via elevator, free of charge, from where you have a great view of the city skyline and Plaza San Martin.
Address: Avenida Libertador 49, 1104 Buenos Aires
Phone: +54 11 4311-0186
More Things to Do in Buenos Aires (26)
More Reviews (48)
- See All A good parilla in Palermo, a locals...
- See All Great hotel, great location, great price
- See All Museum ship Fragata Sarmiento
- See All Watermelons on the go
- See All how to recognize the subway entrance
wadekorzan's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels