"Tribunales Square" Architecture Tip by wadekorzan
Architecture, Buenos Aires: 24 reviews and 33 photos
In the picture you see a beautiful building that could be a museum, a palace, a European town hall...but actually it is just a public school. Take the GREEN line of the subway to TRIBUNALES to see this building, the Colon Theatre, the Palace of Justice, and other beautiful buildings surrounding the square. There are also incredible trees that you should not miss here.
More Things to Do in Buenos Aires (26)
More Reviews (48)
- See All A good parilla in Palermo, a locals...
- See All Great hotel, great location, great price
- See All Museum ship Fragata Sarmiento
- See All Watermelons on the go
- See All how to recognize the subway entrance
wadekorzan's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels