Daddy's Home Hotel: "Where to stay in Yangon ???" Myanmar (Burma) Hotel Tip by into-thin-air
Myanmar (Burma) Hotels: 132 reviews and 143 photos
Well located Hotel in the centre of Yangon, Rooms are clean, most with aircon and comfortable beds !! ( but have no windows ) Good Hot showers, prices start at $3 for a non aircon single and go up to $10 for an aircon twin. A Simple Breakfast is included in the price and served in a raised area in the hotel reception.
Friendly and helpful staff and email service is provided at $1 per email however when I was there, their incoming email had been blocked by the Government !!!!
Address: 107 Konzedon street, Yangon
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: On same street as " Whiehouse Hotel " but staff much more friendly and hotel less expencive !!!
othercontact: fax -- 252062
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (33)
- Keep your Rucksack Safe
- Train Volleyball !!??!!!!
- New Glasses !? - Not the Normal Souvenir...
- See All TRYING to work out a Budget ????
- See All Fast Ferry from Mandalay to Bagan
- DON'T CHANGE $200 into F.E.C.'s at the...
- See All Cycle hire at Nyaungshwe ( Inle Lake )
- See All The Ancient city of Thayekhittaya
- See All Dine with a View in Pyay !!!
Been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share your travels with the world!
into-thin-air's Related Pages
Have you been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share Your Travels