"Bus Serooskerke to Domburg" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Transportation Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
The bus schedules changes almost every year and remain quite complicated.
If you want to travel to beach resort place Domburg from Serooskerke though, you should be able to catch bus 53, that passes once an hour on weekdays!
There are 3 stops in Serooskerke; ask the friendly inhabitants of Serooskerke for directions.
More Transportation in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (1)
More Reviews (179)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Queens day: again a playback show
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels