"If you can't afford the royal treatment..." Top 5 Page for this destination Sleep Inn Richmond Tip by b1bob
Sleep Inn Richmond, Richmond: 120 reviews and 1 photos
Sleep Inn is a national motel chain. It offers the basics: a clean room, a bed, a loo and a telly. That's all I would want, anyhow. This accommodation tip was brought to my attention by my Aunt Natalie, Uncle Dick and cousin Eric when they flew east (from California and Utah) for my brother's wedding in April, 2003.
Address: 950 East Parham Road, Richmond, VA 23228
othercontact: Henrico County
More Hotels in Richmond (2)
More Reviews (248)
- See All Pairing wine, food, and life
- See All Virginia Historical Society
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels