"Royal Greenhouses in Laeken, Apri. 20 - May 9 2004" Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Greenhouses of Laeken Tip by Norali
Royal Greenhouses of Laeken, Brussels: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Visit Laeken Royal Greenhouses for its tropical species (orchids, palmtrees, fern species... ) and also superb azaleas...
Laeken Greenhouses are also worth the glance regarding architecture. Glass and iron used together to give Greenhouses their Art Nouveau style.
If you plan to visit (return to) Brussels from 22/04/2005 to 15/05/2005 (and each year at the same period!!), you can visit Royal greenhouses of Laeken. You can check pics here: http://jp.pinguet.free.fr/html/155.htm
This is the time to see Laeken Greenhouses as they are only open for visit once a year, at the same period... so ...
2005 opening hours:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 9h30 -16h00
Fridays: 13h00 - 16h00 & 20h00 - 23h00
Saturdays and Sundays: 09h30 - 16h00 & 20h00 - 23h00
Closed on Mondays
April 26: for handicaped and less valid persons only. Only on April 26 would be access for wheel-chairs and less valid persons. Those persons have to accompanied by 2 valid persons.
What makes it even more special are enchanting night sessions. Night sessions (Nocturnes) : from 8 to 11 p.m on fridays, saturdays and sundays.
NB: Picture was taken by and belongs to Thierry Willemsens (I have his permission to use it)
Address: Château de Laeken - avenue du parc royal
Directions: From DeBrouckère Metro M station, take tram81 (direction Heizel). After some 12 minutes, you should step down at Tram M station: Royauté. Then walk some minutes on Avenue du Parc royal
Phone: (0)2 551 20 20 - (0)2 551 34 00
More Things to Do in Brussels (31)
More Reviews (114)
- See All Shoes, girls ! and bags ! and shoes! and...
- See All For a best Maghrebin treat
- See All It is all in the Baroque details
- See All There was Mojito, then Non-Alcohol...
- See All When you are at it, go browsing the fish...
- See All Manneke, Jeanneke, Zinneke: the Brussels...
- See All Minimize the risk !
- See All Centrally located one
- See All This is Brussels: Manège d' Andrea for...
- Biking in Brussels streets
- Specific gear for rainy Brussels (and...
- Restaurants in Ilot sacre area
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels