"Stroskerks Eetuus" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Restaurant Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Restaurants: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Stroskerks Eetuus is a long established restaurant in the Heart of Serooskerke Centre. It has a great terrace overlooking Serooskerke Main Street.
It used to specialize in seafood dishes and had a snackbar, but it changed ownership in the summer of 2003. The legendary couple Andre and Yvon sold the place to enjoy a well deserved retirement.
The new owners offers more variety of complete 3 course mid class priced meals and the meat dishes reputedly have improved.
The snackbar has closed forever, but the bar area in the middle of the restaurant is still open and popular with locals, which involves you may enjoy the bar tales as you eat.
Favorite Dish: Update July 2005: Take away snackbar dishes are available again.
Address: Tower Street
Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (2)
More Reviews (178)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Queens day: again a playback show
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!