"THAI STYLE CHINESE, SIAM SQUARE" Bangkok Restaurant Tip by vigi
Bangkok Restaurants: 1,274 reviews and 1,987 photos
I forgot the name of this restaurant. It's somewhere in Siam Square, at the end of Soi 2 (near to Hard Rock Cafe). This restaurant have 2 storeys, ground floor serve Western food, second floor serve Chinese food.
Favorite Dish: 1. Fish Maw Soup (although not as good as the one I taste in another restaurant) is good. it taste like sharks fin but much cheaper! lol
2. Fried sea cucumber with prawn and chilli.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: 5 mins walk from BTS Siam Station.
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Reviews (49)
- See All Bath tub by the window
- See All Gallery - Art at Play
- See All World Trade Centre
- See All Selling GEMS / JEWELRY on streets
- See All BARS / PUB
- SONGKRAN - Water Splishing Festival
vigi's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels