"Henna tattoo anyone?" Tunisia Things to Do Tip by Zlur
Tunisia Things to Do: 757 reviews and 1,154 photos
I found this cute caravan down by the marina, people actually live on it! They sell all kinds of stuff like perfumes, incence and of course the service of henna tattoos! I got one done here for 10 dinars, and I was pleased with the result, he tells you to go back the next day for a free re-fill, I advise you to go, because I didn't and it faded pretty quickly!
Address: Port el Kantaoui
More Reviews (17)
- See All Horse-drawn caravan!
- See All Marhaba Palace Hotel Room
- See All The underwater safari trip
- Cute little boys with flowers - IGNORE
- Definately not Ibiza the 2nd!
Zlur's Related Pages
Have you been to Tunisia?Share Your Travels