"ITALY - Liguria - Cinque terre - Vernazza" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Europe Off The Beaten Path: 344 reviews and 679 photos
Vernazza is MY favorite village in the Cinque Terre.
It was built at a unique point on the coast, with just a tiny hidden port behind a large rock.
A castle will guard the entrace to the port and most of the lovely houses in different pastel colors are to be seen only, as soon as the ships have entered the port.
For more infos and pics - please have a look on my Vernazza - page !
More Off The Beaten Path in Europe (109)
More Reviews (239)
- See All Achenseebahn: oldest cogwheeltrain on...
- See All RUSSIA: I found 50.000,- $$ on the Red...
- See All ITALY: Siena - give it at least 24 hours
- See All ITALY: Carnevale di Venezia
- See All a romantic hotel in Rothenburg ob der...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels