"ITALY - Liguria - Cinque terre - Monterosso" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Europe Off The Beaten Path: 344 reviews and 679 photos
Monterosso is the only of the 5 villages in Cinque terre, that has a large sandy beach.
It somehow does not really fit to the traditional Cinque terre villages as it is built into a wide valley and also has a good street going directely to town and to the large parkinglot at the beach.
But it makes a great starting-point to Cinque Terre of course.
For more infos and pics - please have a look on my Monterosso al Mare-page !
More Off The Beaten Path in Europe (109)
More Reviews (239)
- See All Achenseebahn: oldest cogwheeltrain on...
- See All RUSSIA: I found 50.000,- $$ on the Red...
- See All ITALY: Siena - give it at least 24 hours
- See All ITALY: Carnevale di Venezia
- See All a romantic hotel in Rothenburg ob der...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels