"Haleakala Visitor Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Things to Do Tip by seamandrew
Maui Things to Do: 486 reviews and 992 photos
The Haleakala Visitor Center is worth visiting for a more in depth history of how Haleakala formed by eruption and then how the crater was formed by erosion. It's quite a fascinating story. Also, their is a scaled model of the crater that is quite informative.
Directions: On route 378 on your way to the summit.
More Things to Do in Maui (27)
More Reviews (50)
- See All One of Maui's Finest
- See All Relaxation, top of the itenirary.
- See All Passion Fruit Blossom
- See All The Trilogy Catamarrans
- See All The best of Wailea
seamandrew's Related Pages
Have you been to Maui?Share Your Travels