"Kyi, Schek, Khoryv and Lybid" Kiev Favorite Tip by Klod5
Kiev General: 194 reviews and 269 photos
Favorite thing: Monument commemorating the founders of Kyiv, broders Kyi, Schek and Khoryv, and their sister Lybid, on the Independance square, in center town.
Fondest memory: Another monument, from 1982, commemorating the founders of Kiev, is on the right bank of the Dnipro
More Reviews (60)
- See All Pickpoquets again !
- See All Basket ball Kiev
- See All Funicular of City of Kiev 4
- See All In Besarabsky Rynok in summer
- See All Best breakfast: O'Brien's Irish Pub
- See All Museum of One Street
Klod5's Related Pages
Have you been to Kiev?Share Your Travels