"St-Sofyan square" Kiev Favorite Tip by Klod5
Kiev General: 194 reviews and 269 photos
Favorite thing: The very beautiful odd houses that border St-Sofyan square, form a very beautiful homogeneous whole.
The place, dominated by Bohdan Khmelnytsky, that is facing entered it of the cathedral St-Sophie is very beautiful, with a point of view on St.-Michael.
More Reviews (60)
- See All Pickpoquets again !
- See All Basket ball Kiev
- See All Funicular of City of Kiev 4
- See All In Besarabsky Rynok in summer
- See All Best breakfast: O'Brien's Irish Pub
- See All Museum of One Street
Klod5's Related Pages
Have you been to Kiev?Share Your Travels