"Heureka- Finnish Science Centre" Helsinki Tourist Trap Tip by Scandic
Helsinki Tourist Traps: 41 reviews and 29 photos
If you are bored with shopping and dining in Helsinki, how about a day trip to Heureka? Heureka is a big science centre located in Vantaa, but you can reach it very very easily by train. It can be a tourist trap, specially in the Spring time (full of school kids) but it's a very interesting place anyway. I like it very much.
There are lots of exhibitons and things to do, see and feel. There is a planetarium theater called Verne, where you can watch high quality multimedia films.
You'll find also a restaurant from Heureka and that's great, because there's so much to see that it will take hole day.
More Tourist Traps in Helsinki (1)
More Reviews (48)
- See All Indian food in deep downtown
- See All An excellent Travel Agency and I am just...
- See All Over the Roofs
- See All My favourite summer club
- See All My favourite gym
- See All Churchies in your mind?
- See All Very wonderful movie 'theater'
- See All Bookstore for all book lovers (included...
- See All Urho Kekkonen's museum, Tamminiemi
- See All If you want some quality...(and you are...
- Crazy swimmers
Been to Helsinki?Share your travels with the world!
Scandic's Related Pages
Have you been to Helsinki?Share Your Travels