Perry's Italian Kitchen: "Elegant Italian in the Clear Lake area" Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Restaurant Tip by XenoHumph
Houston Restaurants: 288 reviews and 228 photos
This elegant restaurant offers nice pasta dishes, delicious seafood and grilled meat. Good wine list. Every second Tuesday of the month, they have a special wine tasting diner which is absolutely fabulous (about $130 for two, wines included)! The service is very good with dressed up waiters and waitresses who are all extremely nice. Great for romantic diner.
There is another Perry's italian Kitchen in the northern part of Houston (5670 New territory Blvd in Sugar Land).
Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is in the dessert category. Well, I am not sure of the name (Nutty Angelo?) but it is vanilla icecream, topped with a flambe sauce made of butter, sugar, pecans and brandy! Fantastic!!
Address: 1100 Pineloch, Houston, TX 77062
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Clear Lake area (NASA-JSC area).
From downtown, take I-45 South, exit Clear Lake City Blvd. Go East. Turn right on El Camino Real. The restaurant is at the intersection of Pineloch and El Camino Real.
More Restaurants in Houston (31)
More Reviews (69)
- See All Haak Winery, South of Houston
- See All Go for the butterflies @ the M. of...
- See All Map of Houston: Caption by Alphabetical...
- See All Farmers Markets are coming to Houston!!!
- See All The Revitalization of Downtown Houston
- See All The new Tramway line
- See All Dangerous areas of Houston
- Houston Theater District
- See All Hotel with great view in Clear Lake
- See All Minute Maid Park
- See All Kemah Boardwalk: expensive and nothing...
Been to Houston?Share your travels with the world!
XenoHumph's Related Pages
Have you been to Houston?Share Your Travels