"The Paris of the South" Architecture Tip by wadekorzan
Architecture, Buenos Aires: 24 reviews and 33 photos
You should try to get out of the downtown section and visit some of the northern residential areas which are very easy to get to. The picture shows a typical apartment building in Palermo, where I live. You can see how it resembles Frrnch architecture! The most beautiful section of Palermo is the mini section called "Palermo Chico"--don't miss walking around this neigborhood.
More Things to Do in Buenos Aires (26)
More Reviews (48)
- See All A good parilla in Palermo, a locals...
- See All Great hotel, great location, great price
- See All Museum ship Fragata Sarmiento
- See All Watermelons on the go
- See All how to recognize the subway entrance
wadekorzan's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels