LaTartana: "Please.... nothing more...." Top 5 Page for this destination La Tartana NOW CLOSED Tip by Beach_dog

La Tartana NOW CLOSED, Marbella: 3 reviews and 3 photos

Carmen, Jaymes, Geoff, Mary and myself.
by Beach_dog

A newly opened restaurant in Marbella. We noticed in passing, that the expensive restaurant next door was full of people, this restaurant was empty. Not a good sign you my think. We checked the menu, the type of food looked good and not expensive at all. The following evening we gave it a try.

Favorite Dish: On my first visit we decided to try the Parilla for two, well when it arrived my eyes nearly popped out of my head... it was huge. The plates seemed to contain a large amount of everything from the complete menu. It had fillet steak, pork steak, lamb cutlets, ribs, kebabs, chorizo sausage and chicken, two pieces of each for the two of us.This was after a large (and very tasty) homemade pate starter. When the waitress arrived asking if we wanted deserts... I just let out a little moan... ''Please.... nothing more..... ''
All this with starter, coffee and drinks came to about ?60 for two.

A few days later in the company of Geoff_Wright and his family we went again, this time picking smaller individual meals from the menu, smaller portions and slightly cheaper prices.

I think this place could become a fovourite.. I know I will be back.

Address: Calle Pablo Casals
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 952 858 539
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Steakhouse

• Updated Jul 9, 2003

Comments

Beach_dog Lives Here!

Beach_dog

“To view my nude passport picture, hold down 'ALT' and press 'F4'.”

Have you been to Marbella?