The Foreshores Cafe: "There's Nothing better than breakfast at" Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Restaurant Tip by unravelau
Coffs Harbour Restaurants: 28 reviews and 28 photos
Dine al fresco or inside, and have your choice of the standard big breckie or one of a variety of dishes catering to a wide taste.
Favorite Dish: When I go I usually have the big breckie and starve myself for the rest of the day. It consists of two eggs, bacon, 2 mini sausages and slices of tomato on two slices of toast .
Address: High Street, The Jetty, Coffs Harbour
Comparison: about average
Directions: The Coffs Harbour Jetty area. Commonly called the Jetty Strip.
More Restaurants in Coffs Harbour (14)
More Reviews (57)
- See All Places where you can entertain...
- See All Go down a gold mine if you're game
- See All While away your afternoon in the Tavern
- See All Winter Solstice for anyone?
- See All Learn how to surf
- See All Clubbing is big in Coffs
- Accessibility - Coffs Harbour boasts of...
- Bring your own bananas
- See All A great Get away
- Don't get nipped by a duck
- See All Cinema Centre and Fruit and Vegetable...
Been to Coffs Harbour?Share your travels with the world!
unravelau's Related Pages
Have you been to Coffs Harbour?Share Your Travels
Eat Street - High Street (part of Harbour Drive)Choice of Many - A General Coffs Dining Tip
Spotlight on Cafe Aqua at Park Beach.Catch Cry now-a-days......Let's Do Breakfast
Tide and Pilot BrasserieGood Tucker, Great Company
The Muffin BreakMy most favourite coffee house
Bushman's BakeryInternationally famous pies.....oh yea.