"Car is king in Houston!" Top 5 Page for this destination By Car Tip by XenoHumph
By Car, Houston: 29 reviews and 15 photos
You need a car to go around Houston. Rent one if you are a tourist. Get a good map, and it is easy to find your way around. It will help to know the names of the freeways, in addition to their numbers (ex: I-10 W = Kathy freeway; beltway 8 = Sam Houston freeway, etc... go see my map in the introduction!).
You will always find easy free parking in Houston. That's the least the city could do: with no decent common transportation, at least it is easy to park! The only exceptions, however, are Downtown during weekdays, and Medical Center all the time where parking can cost more then $10 an hour.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (96)
- See All Fancy Mexican on Westheimer
- See All Haak Winery, South of Houston
- See All Go for the butterflies @ the M. of...
- See All Map of Houston: Caption by Alphabetical...
- See All Farmers Markets are coming to Houston!!!
- See All The Revitalization of Downtown Houston
- See All Dangerous areas of Houston
- Houston Theater District
- See All Hotel with great view in Clear Lake
- See All Minute Maid Park
- See All Kemah Boardwalk: expensive and nothing...
Been to Houston?Share your travels with the world!
XenoHumph's Related Pages
Have you been to Houston?Share Your Travels