"Dutch 5 euro coin" Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Tourist Trap Tip by ATLC
Netherlands Tourist Traps: 76 reviews and 53 photos
Minted in 2003 to commemorate the 150th birthday anniversary of Vincent van Gogh.
To be honest it's not the best designed coin I saw but it is a collector's item. Only 100.000 made.
It's silver 925/1000
Fun Alternatives: The alternative is the ordinary 5 euro banknote.
You can order this coin (if still available) at www.knm.nl (Royal Dutch Mint)
More Reviews (269)
- See All App for public transportation schedules
- See All Dutch breakfast
- See All What's on in Dutch museums
- See All Pieterpad, long distance walk
- See All Need for private nursing
- See All Group or family accommodation
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels