"Marine Express Ferry" Kawasaki Transportation Tip by RoseAmano
Kawasaki Transportation: 7 reviews and 13 photos
The passenger sleeping compartments range from private room, to bunk bed shared sleeping compartments, to shared tatami room upon which to bed down with your own sleeping bag.
There is a huge shared public bath with sauna
Options available to ferry your vehicle along.
Departs daily every evening for different domestic destinations such as Shikoku, Kyushu or Wakayama Prefecture.
See website for details and prices (in Japanese):
Get to the terminal from East Side Kawasaki Station Bus Station #9, the Ukishima Bus Terminal-bound bus #3 and get off at "Ukishima Cho Koen Iriguchi", second to the last terminal stop of "Ukishima Bus Terminal" Bus Stop.
More Transportation in Kawasaki (4)
More Reviews (46)
- See All Neighbourhood Pachinko and Game Parlour
- See All Art is an explosion! "Taro Okamoto...
- Typical scene from the West Side of...
- See All Kawasaki X'mas Night
- See All Here is a link (in Japanese) for...
- See All Japanese typcal summer food in Kawasaki
- See All Fireworks Festival right in front of you
- The Homeless built settlements at the JR...
- See All Korea Town in Kawasaki!! Enjoy...
- Shortest Escalator in the World
- See All Nouveau Style Shopping, Cinema and Date...
Been to Kawasaki?Share your travels with the world!
RoseAmano's Related Pages
Have you been to Kawasaki?Share Your Travels