"Old memory about what was before" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Favorite Tip by OlenaKyiv
Kiev General: 194 reviews and 269 photos
Favorite thing: I looked at old photos of Kyiv and found one of central square that is called Independence square now. Before it was called October Revolution Square. Have a look on photo, how nice and wonderful this large fountain was. I can't tell that Independence square is worse than it was, but this fountain is missed by lots of Kyivans.
Fondest memory: I remember my childhood when I was staying close to the water, enjoying fresh feelings from drops of water. I had so strong wish to jump to the fountain and splash water around myself....
Fountain, I will keep you in my memory :-)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Do Ukrainians eat ethnic cuisine?
- See All What you should notice in St. Sophia
- See All The best home-cooked food
- See All Babiy Yar - not only in Kiev
- See All Getting around by a taxi