"Monuments in Ghent" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Things to Do Tip by Luchonda
Gent Things to Do: 627 reviews and 1,132 photos
The "Grande Triomphante" builded in the 14th century -
actually called "Klokke Roeland" and voice of Ghent (also a local Radio) is located at the "Emiel Braunplein" - center of Gent - in the middle of the three Towers.
It is recently restored and will hang in the Tower of the Belfree again.
Address: Emiel Van Braun square
Directions: The center - you can get here by tram 1 from the St Pieters Station !
More Reviews (123)
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- See All Beautiful views on the harbor of Ghent
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Graffiti in the previous "fishmine" of...
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!
Luchonda's Related Pages
Have you been to Gent?Share Your Travels