"Watch Ore Boats Loading at Missabe" Duluth Off The Beaten Path Tip by BrendaSonnabend
Duluth Off The Beaten Path: 30 reviews and 31 photos
You can watch ore boats loading at Duluth Missabe and Iron Range Railway at 35th Avenue and West and Superior Street. They have observation platforms you can stand on but the ship needs to be on the right side of the dock to see anything.
More Off The Beaten Path in Duluth (3)
More Reviews (29)
- See All Beware of the Seagulls!
- See All Stop in for a Slice of Pie at Betty's!
- You Will Always Know the Locals!
- Gather Round the Campfire!
- Visit the Big Lake--Gitche Gumee
- Lay on the Beach at Park Point
- See All Shop Miller Hill Mall
- Most Important Thing to Bring to...
- Duluth is Easy to Get To!
- See All Staying for a Week or Longer, Try...
- See All Tour the William A Irvin Ore Boat Museum
Been to Duluth?Share your travels with the world!