"Central Station" Central Station & Trains Tip by LolaSanFrancisco
Central Station & Trains, Amsterdam: 60 reviews and 107 photos
Heres a photo of this place. You'll be here alot. All trams come and go from here, and this is the main train station if your comming from another location in Europe. It's also walking distance Dam Square, and most likely your hotel.
Address: Stationsplein, Amsterdam
More Transportation in Amsterdam (2)
More Reviews (18)
- See All Are Drugs legal? Yes and no....
- See All Coffee Shop INTERACTIVE Map: Sweet....
- See All The Melkweg
- See All Rembrandt Residence Traditional Hotel...
- Just you TRY and find a Pharmacy…I dare...
- Don’t take any wooden nickels!
- Take in a movie, in DUTCH!
- So High I Thought I Would Die: Canal...
- Don't be a butthole when looken for...
- Get money back from VAT
- Fries and mayo to go!
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
LolaSanFrancisco's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels