"Bolzano" Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Off The Beaten Path Tip by croisbeauty
Italy Off The Beaten Path: 430 reviews and 602 photos
Bolzano or Bozen, the town in the northern part of Italy, world wide known as one of the best ski resorts.
Architecturally, Bolzano looks more like an Austrian or southern German towns, many city scenes, buildings and people I've meet here remaind me on it. Besides, everybody here speaks German on the streets.
More Reviews (94)
- See All Even the Gods loved it
- See All Exploring Italy by train
- See All Banca - Orario pubblico
- See All Pickpockets - mode of operation
- See All Plug adapter for Italy
- See All Cinque Terre
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels