"Most Important Thing to Bring to Duluth--Camera" Duluth Packing List Tip by BrendaSonnabend
Duluth What to Pack: 4 reviews and 2 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Make sure to bring a coat, even in the summer as when the wind comes of the lake it can get chilly. But be sure to bring along summer clothes too because if you go to Miller Hill it can be 20 degrees warmer up there!
Photo Equipment: Make sure to bring your camera as Duluth is such a beautiful city and there are many photo opportunities awaiting!
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: There are numerous campgrounds aroung the area including the state parks. There are very few beaches for swimming in the immediate Duluth vicinity but a lot of the motels do have pools. They say it is safe to swim in Lake Superior at Park Point in July but otherwise the water is way too cold. And there is a great beach on Park Point too.
Miscellaneous: Most importantly, remember to bring a little of everything on your trip to Duluth.
More Reviews (32)
- See All Watch Ore Boats Loading at Missabe
- See All Beware of the Seagulls!
- See All Stop in for a Slice of Pie at Betty's!
- You Will Always Know the Locals!
- Gather Round the Campfire!
- Visit the Big Lake--Gitche Gumee
- Lay on the Beach at Park Point
- See All Shop Miller Hill Mall
- Duluth is Easy to Get To!
- See All Staying for a Week or Longer, Try...
- See All Tour the William A Irvin Ore Boat Museum
Been to Duluth?Share your travels with the world!