"Duluth is Easy to Get To!" Duluth Transportation Tip by BrendaSonnabend
Duluth Transportation: 11 reviews and 7 photos
Duluth is very easy to get too as it is right on Interstate 35. It is only 150 miles north of the twin cities so with the 70 mph speed limit, it is only a little over two hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul. There is no view better than arriving in Duluth on Thompson Hill and seeing the harbor and city below! And because of Lake Superior, Duluth has natural air conditioning so you will probably be able to turn your vehicles ac off!
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (32)
- See All Watch Ore Boats Loading at Missabe
- See All Beware of the Seagulls!
- See All Stop in for a Slice of Pie at Betty's!
- You Will Always Know the Locals!
- Gather Round the Campfire!
- Visit the Big Lake--Gitche Gumee
- Lay on the Beach at Park Point
- See All Shop Miller Hill Mall
- Most Important Thing to Bring to...
- See All Staying for a Week or Longer, Try...
- See All Tour the William A Irvin Ore Boat Museum
Been to Duluth?Share your travels with the world!