"Always Bring a Coat to Duluth!" Duluth Warnings Or Dangers Tip by BrendaSonnabend
Duluth Warnings and Dangers: 13 reviews and 7 photos
Always remember your coat, even in the middle of summer! One year we camped there the last week in July and the whole time we were there it was 50 degrees and foggy! But it can get hot too, so make sure you bring a little of everything along!
More Warnings and Dangers in Duluth (1)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Watch Ore Boats Loading at Missabe
- See All Stop in for a Slice of Pie at Betty's!
- You Will Always Know the Locals!
- Gather Round the Campfire!
- Visit the Big Lake--Gitche Gumee
- Lay on the Beach at Park Point
- See All Shop Miller Hill Mall
- Most Important Thing to Bring to...
- Duluth is Easy to Get To!
- See All Staying for a Week or Longer, Try...
- See All Tour the William A Irvin Ore Boat Museum
Been to Duluth?Share your travels with the world!