VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

The Original Pancake House: "Stack 'em high" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Restaurant Tip by b1bob

United States of America Restaurants: 341 reviews and 660 photos

The Original Pancake House
by b1bob

Based in Oregon, Original Pancake House is a chain restaurant in about half of the 50 U.S. States. This restaurant is especially busy on weekend mornings like that of 22 March when Mark and I took breakfast here on our way to Asheville. Young wealthy folks called yuppies frequent this rather inexpensive restaurant in Charlotte's Southpark neighbourhood.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the Spanish omelet because I was reasonably hungry. Knowing that Mark and I had a full day ahead of us in Asheville, I ordered something rather big. The omelet was big enough to feed the whole of Mecklenburg County and parts of Union. Mark had the plain waffle and 2 scrambled eggs.

Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: I ate at the location in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Phone: (704) 553-8364
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 3
Theme: Other

• Updated Apr 10, 2004

Comments

b1bob

Have you been to United States of America?