"One Wachovia Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Uptown Architecture and Sights Tip by b1bob
Uptown Architecture and Sights, Charlotte: 20 reviews and 19 photos
I found 3 things impressive about this park. First, I was impressed by the fountains. Second, I like clocks probably because my late Grandpa Terry built and repaired watches and clocks. Third, I am struck by this old style clock's proximity to the ultra modern Hilton Hotel.
More Things to Do in Charlotte (26)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Concord
- See All Queen City Emblem
- See All Charlotte Knights
- Pillars of the community
- See All Open that wallet...wide
- See All Sculpture at U.N.C.C.
- See All Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- See All For the friendliest service in...
- See All If I only had my rifle...
- Go in March, dress in layers
- Cuisine d'Amtrak
- See All Funky Night Life
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels