"Charlotte skyline" Top 5 Page for this destination Uptown Architecture and Sights Tip by b1bob
Uptown Architecture and Sights, Charlotte: 20 reviews and 19 photos
Many modern high-rise buildings make up the Charlotte skyline, but the 3 which stand out are those I call "the trinity". The Wachovia building (leftmost), The tallest (871 feet, 266 m.) is The Bank of America building (centre), and the Transamerica building (rightmost) which appears to be rather short and squatty. From some angles, not this particular one, these three buildings appear to be closer together, but on touring Charlotte up close and personally, one can see they are each a good distance apart.
Directions: Uptown Charlotte
Phone: +1 704-337-2000
More Things to Do in Charlotte (26)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Concord
- See All Queen City Emblem
- See All Charlotte Knights
- Pillars of the community
- See All Open that wallet...wide
- See All Sculpture at U.N.C.C.
- See All Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- See All For the friendliest service in...
- See All If I only had my rifle...
- Go in March, dress in layers
- Cuisine d'Amtrak
- See All Funky Night Life
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels