"Müllersches Volksbad" Top 5 Page for this destination Muellersches Volksbad Tip by Henkster
Muellersches Volksbad, Munich: 9 reviews and 10 photos
Munich?s first public bath-house, donated to his fellow-citizens by wealthy engineer Karl Müller. It was inaugurated in 1901, and is one of the few still standing bathing-installations of the turn of the century. Already the approach to this building, richly decorated with Jugendstil (Art Nouveau) elements and standing on the banks of the River Isar below the Gasteig Kulturzentrum, is an experience to relish.
To this day you can enjoy a stylish bath in the installations of the Müllersches Volksbad, and even a historic steam bath is available.
Experts say this gem of a bathhouse is the most beautiful Art Nouveau one in Europe.
Address: Rosenheimer Str. 1
Phone: +49 - 89 23615050
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels