Gallagher's Country Cafe: "Down Home Cooking at Gallagher's Country Cafe" Duluth Restaurant Tip by BrendaSonnabend
Duluth Restaurants: 48 reviews and 30 photos
This is real home cooking too and also has daily and nightly specials. The food is great and the prices are very reasonable for all the food that you get. We highly recommend trying it! You won't go away hungry!
Favorite Dish: I love the pork loin dinner they serve. It comes with a salad, plenty of tender pork, potato, vegetable and a dinner roll. It is delicious as is all their food!
Address: HWY 53 North
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Hwy 53 North--up on Miller Hill.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Duluth (6)
More Reviews (26)
- See All Watch Ore Boats Loading at Missabe
- See All Beware of the Seagulls!
- You Will Always Know the Locals!
- Gather Round the Campfire!
- Visit the Big Lake--Gitche Gumee
- Lay on the Beach at Park Point
- See All Shop Miller Hill Mall
- Most Important Thing to Bring to...
- Duluth is Easy to Get To!
- See All Staying for a Week or Longer, Try...
- See All Tour the William A Irvin Ore Boat Museum
Been to Duluth?Share your travels with the world!
BrendaSonnabend's Related Pages
Have you been to Duluth?Share Your Travels