"Hiking to the picnic tables" United States of America Sports & Outdoors Tip by TropicGirl77
United States of America Sports & Outdoors: 48 reviews and 68 photos
This is a sport for many Americans ... okay, a few of us consider it a sport if you have to HIKE half a mile up the mountain to get to the picnic table! This is on the outskirts of Alamogordo, NM. We stopped off at the mountain base for a picnic area that overlooked the whole area, plus some. Touring the country is not just going to all the hot spots ... stop awhile a check out the whole landscape. You shouldn't be surprised to see vast differences from one county to the next ~ the white line across the top portion of the photo is "White Sands National Memorial" ~ quite a different look than most others photos of White Sands.
Equipment: Be sure to have some field glasses or binoculars. Good walking shoes and don't forget your picnic lunch!
Address: Scene from Cloudcroft area, New Mexico
More Sports & Outdoors in United States of America (3)
More Reviews (21)
- See All Too big to be boring!
- See All Getting a sunset at any cost!
- See All Now, THAT's a PEACH!
- Go Dolphins!
- Pick an Honest Bank for your banking...
- See All Native Indians throughout the US
- See All Rush on over to Mt Rushmore
- See All Slave Trading at the Markethouse
- Land of the unimaginable! Tourist trap...
- Give me pasta!
- Good Road Atlas is a must
Been to United States of America?Share your travels with the world!
TropicGirl77's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels