"Native Indians throughout the US" United States of America Local Custom Tip by TropicGirl77
United States of America Local Customs: 260 reviews and 260 photos
I urge you to "discover" the intriquing culture of our American Indian heritage. Find out where each tribe inhabited and make it a point to stop by and learn more. We have been to pow wows on the west coast and could see that many of the dancers put their whole heart into their dance. The costumes are fabulous too, but don't just go for the "show", take time out to ask questions with a genuine interest in their culture. This was taken in Oklahoma around 1993. Indian culture is not limited to the west either ... they are nation wide!
More Local Customs in United States of America (1)
More Reviews (23)
- See All Too big to be boring!
- See All Getting a sunset at any cost!
- See All Now, THAT's a PEACH!
- Go Dolphins!
- Pick an Honest Bank for your banking...
- See All ProBowl, good reason to fly to Hawaii !
- See All Rush on over to Mt Rushmore
- See All Slave Trading at the Markethouse
- Land of the unimaginable! Tourist trap...
- Give me pasta!
- Good Road Atlas is a must
Been to United States of America?Share your travels with the world!
TropicGirl77's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels