"Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO" United States of America Sports & Outdoors Tip by TropicGirl77
United States of America Sports & Outdoors: 48 reviews and 68 photos
This is a national natural landmark with neat rock (and red rocks) formations. Things to do in the park ... hiking, photography, birdwatching, mountain biking and horseback riding to name a few. This park is FREE.
Equipment: Bring lunch ... the rest is up to you depending on the activity you chose for the day. Be sure to bring all your gear because there are no rental places on the grounds!
Address: 1805 North 30th Street in Colorado Springs, CO
More Sports & Outdoors in United States of America (3)
More Reviews (21)
- See All Too big to be boring!
- See All Getting a sunset at any cost!
- See All Now, THAT's a PEACH!
- Go Dolphins!
- Pick an Honest Bank for your banking...
- See All Native Indians throughout the US
- See All Rush on over to Mt Rushmore
- See All Slave Trading at the Markethouse
- Land of the unimaginable! Tourist trap...
- Give me pasta!
- Good Road Atlas is a must
Been to United States of America?Share your travels with the world!
TropicGirl77's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels