Southern United States (but not limited to): "SPLAT ! ! !" United States of America Nightlife Tip by TropicGirl77
United States of America Nightlife: 47 reviews and 46 photos
Nothing special really, but thought I might mention this to the weary road traveller ... beware of the SPLATTERBUGS ... they come out during a certain season, and anyone caught with splatterbugs on their windshield will be met with inquiring minds. I so look forward to the topic of conversation at the gas station ... "So, splatterbugs are out, huh?" Keep a bottle of window cleaner in your trunk.
Dress Code: Come as you are, the bugs don't look where they're going anyway.
More Nightlife in United States of America (2)
More Reviews (22)
- See All Too big to be boring!
- See All Now, THAT's a PEACH!
- Go Dolphins!
- Pick an Honest Bank for your banking...
- See All ProBowl, good reason to fly to Hawaii !
- See All Native Indians throughout the US
- See All Rush on over to Mt Rushmore
- See All Slave Trading at the Markethouse
- Land of the unimaginable! Tourist trap...
- Give me pasta!
- Good Road Atlas is a must
Been to United States of America?Share your travels with the world!
TropicGirl77's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels