Het Kasteel: "Cultural centre" Alphen aan den Rijn Nightlife Tip by JeanB24
Alphen aan den Rijn Nightlife: 4 reviews and 2 photos
You need to check the website or apply for the mailinglist (by TPG-Post) to see what's happening around in Het Kasteel.
Their are a lot of different theme-days in this place, at almost every day of the week:
- Dance parties (Underground beats)
- Hardrock disco (Echoe!)
- Seventies/Eighties parties (EasyTune)
- Metal parties (TrendKill)
- Pub nights
- Performances of local bands
- Movie nights
- Local bands contests
- Art exhibition
Beer is cheap, the local government pays a lot to keep this place open!
Dress Code: Everybody is welcome! Dress how you feel best...
Directions: It's not in the centre. From the trainstation, walk through Prins Bernhardlaan for about an hour, after trespassing the bridge, it is located at the second crossing.
More Nightlife in Alphen aan den Rijn (3)
More Reviews (9)
- Archeon: quite disappointing!
- See All Children's farm, trees and peace
- See All Girls with taste!
JeanB24's Related Pages
Have you been to Alphen aan den Rijn?Share Your Travels